SPPS offers travel grants for the following purposes:
- SPPS members can apply for SPPS travel grant to visit and to do research in another Nordic laboratory (from Scandinavia to Scandinavia).
- SPPS student members and members who are post doctoral researchers (up to three years from the PhD defence) can apply for SPPS Student travel grant, when availability of grants for a meeting has been announced, to attend:
- SPPS Congress
- SPPS Ph.D student Conference
- FESPB congress
- Other international congress organised in Scandinavia
- An international meeting organized outside Scandinavia only if the meeting is significantly supported by SPPS.
Prior to applying for a SPPS travel grant please observe the following requirements:
- A member is eligible for a travel grant only if she/he is a member.
- Travel grant applications should include travel plan with estimated costs, purpose of the travel. Contact information of a referee (only for student members) and CV might be requested later, as well as receipts of actual travel expenses.
- Active participation in the meeting (oral or poster presentation) is required for the travel grant.
For more information on the SPPS grants, please contact the Secretary General or SPPS office.
Applying for a grant
SPPS Travel grant applictions can be submitted at any time.